Friday, May 2, 2014

Correct Postures

Assalamualaikum and Hye!!!

Last week, during playing games with my friends suddenly after a few hours I felt some pain coming from my back and on my neck. I immediately lie down to reduce the pain. After that I told my friend regarding the pain that often get during playing games. He told me that my seating posture was wrong for a heavy computer user.


Then he told me a few tips to repair my postures while in front of the computer:-
- Choosing a correct monitor position => As it will prevent you from straining your neck from leaning forward.

- Choose the correct chair => The correct ergonomic chair will help to reduce muscle strain for a long time period.

- Decide your best seating position => So it will give you comfort for your back rather than strain.

- Do not cross your leg => As it will stop the blood circulation to the legs.


Hope after this it will reduce the pain during seating in front of computer... Chill

No comments:

Post a Comment