Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's Running Man!!!


I'm sure when I mention about this variety show most of us aware about it. Not just popular in their own country but the flu of this show have spread to all over the world including Malaysia. For 4 years since it's being aired, this show never let us down with their funny and crazy behavior that will bring laughter for those who watching this show. This show was line up by actors, singer and host which is Yoo Jae Suk, Kang Gary, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Ji Suk Jin and Lee Kwang soo. All of them have their own talent to bring an entertainment for us.


Cast of Running Man 
From top left : Lee Kwang Soo, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook and Haha
From bottom left : Yoo Jae Suk, Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary

For me, I started watching this variety show after was introduced by my friend and asked me to joined her watch the show. Since then, I never missed to watch it episode by episode. The show not just get an attention from women only but even the guy also loved to watch this show. My family also loved it including my 8 years old niece even though she do not know what they are talking about and cannot understand a single words. But with their expression and body language, it could make her laugh crazily.

Not to say that I'm support abroad show and give more interest  rather than my own country show, but the concept of the show is always non-stop fun and energized. Besides it keep on going to show funny behavior, this show also contain some message or input that beneficial for the audience such as spirit of friendship, solidarity and generate ideas for every challenge they need to face in a game.

For those who never watch this shows, can enjoy this variety show to released your tension....!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment