Thursday, March 6, 2014

Puding Raja

hye!!!

Nothing much that I want to share here because this is the first time ever I've tried to blogging....
So, as the new blogger,I think I should start with the simple topic where I want to introduce to all of you about "puding raja". When I heard this kind of dessert for the first time from my friend, I could not imagine how it looks, taste and why it being called as "puding raja". 

"Puding Raja" or Royal Pudding started as a dessert which was served for the Royalties of Pahang. The popularity started in the year 90s. This particular pudding was a specialty from the region of Pekan, Pahang. The basic ingredients are pisang lemak manis (bananas from the area), prune, cherries and cashewnuts. Jala mas (golden threads) which were made from egg yolks were then put on top dress it up. The sauce are usually served cold to finished.


For those who never taste it, better tried it now and feel the deliciousness!!!


2 comments:

  1. Excellent post! Congratulations!
    Don't forget to add some labels to your postings

    ReplyDelete